2012年12月10日星期一

cnn l over there is big

The younger brother is getting bitter, excitement half, embarrassedly raise head to stand erect over there, crest wear tent,Facebook, suffered go to a pole.
Several cup wine descended a belly, my Tian wore a face to ask a way:"Elder sister Yu, are you how to see out that person is a female?That is that I personally give her the makeup of painting."
"Look in the eyes, four elder brothers, you are also to run about the person of river's lake, her look in the eyes you have no way to her disguise, she sees your look in the eyes***is not a men to see the man's look in the eyes!"Wear fingerling and pour wine.
I order and sigh a tone way:"Is such, my the truth said with you, I tomorrow send money a fan fan in person, she call money fan fan, I send him to return to righteousness black, the cellular phone takes a person to secretly ambush and acts according to circumstances and takes down a virtuous Long money shop, money is getting tooer many, don't take the his my hand Yang Yang, and besides I still owe the somebody else's usury!"
Wear fingerling to say with smile:"This world over still really hasn't darned brave of and lend money at high interest of put the usury to the whole world help in the head of eldest brother, this matter spreads the meeting make the lake person of river laugh heartily, this calls a doomed request, the virtuous Long money shop overestimated the own ability!"
I shake head a way:"Virtuous Long money shop really eyes in unmanned, self-reliance's hasing world will give support for them and also collaborated with French double of heads bird mercenary soldier organization, so they who all don't put in the eye!I will order a color for them to see this time, benefit money, be not what persons can extort of, so connect down me possibility foolish in Zhejiang up a period of time, Qian De Long's daughter is in my hand, I think a way to force him Fan."
"How to do that sea?"Wear fingerling to ask a way."This is the main reason that I want to see you tonight, elder sister Yu,google, lend me the Du old demon to use a period of time Zha kind?I need him to train a sailor for me."I ordered a smoke to say again.
"Is all right, four elder brothers, in fact I this period of time also have no carefree, I know you sea affirmation demand naval battle experienced hand, these several months I have already given you the training 120 aquatic warriors, I tomorrow make them follow an old demon of Du to go out to sea to Great Barrier Reef."
"Fingerling son!You are too good!I don't know should how appreciate you, you say, what, I promise you!"I excitedly stood.
"I want you!Want you to keep my tonight company well, is all right?"The words of fingerling son haven't finished saying, I already step over go to a start to embrace her to walk into a bedroom between the insides ……
I cast away very flexible seat dream of fingerling son to think a mattress up, oneself rushes toward to press up, the canthus of fingerling son leaves happy tears, she shuts eyes to promise my to invade, the legs tightly clip my waist Kua in the prison, the double feet dish is on my bottom and make an effort to get down a crest to press and make me go deep into a ground of crest to go in more.
"!Four elder brothers, hurry, deep point, make an effort to do me!!"
With wear the happy love of fingerling is what Han Chang sprinkles Li, in no case drag along mire to take water, we attain a high tide together, drew tight body together in the eruption of vehemence and came down along with the soft at low ebb desire Tan together.
I turn over a body to lie to the part and wear the fingerling You You way:"Four elder brothers, if we can every day together should have much good?Four elder brothers, I want to give birth to a son for you and is all right?"
The words that wear fingerling let I a certain nerve of the heart bottom jumped about for a while, this words once acquainted with, was this sentence to ruin a son river lake love!Now, wore fingerling to also finally open mouth, this is to madly in love win each chemisette predestination, why must they pursue everlasting?But this is exactly again the thing that I can not give!
I know it in heart and wore fingerling to thoroughly fall in love with me and fell in love with a not the person of the love!"Fingerling son, I don't want to lose you, but I can not marry you, can not give you everything that you want, I can not accompany at your even can not give you a home of stability nearby!"
Wore fingerling to cry, she the way of Ying Ying:"Four elder brothers, do you know, just you say to make me leave river's lake and return to old house in Anhui to go, let me seek a man of honest duty married, do you know and listenned to you this words, my heart,such as knife, wrings!Four elder brothers, I wear fingerling whole life with settle you, ignore you is what person, ignore you can give me happy and can give me desirable everything!I think with you together, forever forever ……"
I stretched hand to once hug her and dauted her short hair and kissed salty puckery tears of her cheeks and said in her ear:"Fingerling son, you this again is why on earth!Follow me, futureless!"
"Four elder brothers, do you dislike my Ai matter?I the fingerling son can tolerate you good with another girl!From the first I am to make Su Qian's miss share you with that and disappeared afterwards and appeared again afterwards again, you always let I the load is surprised to be subjected to afraid, let me every day and night after night and without intermission miss you, husband!You stop tormenting me good?I really can not stand, I am afraid that I am crazy to drop, I meeting of, four elder brothers, promise me good?"Some emotion of wearing the fingerling turned.
I hug tight she, the back lightly claps after her , "fingerling son, you say, call how I do, can you just feel happy and happy?"
"Four elder brothers, in fact I want not much, I can't demand you every day heel I together, just I also said, the man wants to with concentration do important event, not ability young people's all-consuming love, I think that you accept I am used as your wife, which afraid is your one of the wife also willingly!Then, make a phone call to me once for the minimal three days, return to Shanghai to have a supper with me afterwards, sleep last a night here at me, these, can?"Wear fingerling suddenly the Shan wear full of tears eyes, near is verying short distancely looking at me.
"Fingerling son!I promise you!You also want to promise me, must be happy!Is all right?"
"H'm!Husband!I now very very happy!"Her face up, the drop of tear rushes toward Su Su to roll to drop down ……





The 12th flood and field fights chapter 107 man's natural character especially difficult move
Renew time:2010-12-114:48:26 chapter word numbers:2512


The chapter 107 man's natural character is difficult to move (Everyone in person kiss consumedly, in July since this book a day the minimal midnight, if you are VIP to hire by the month a customer, so you had a few monthly tickets, snow wolf begged you and threw the monthly ticket to the An, you order my book page of that then, order is a monthly ticket for a while, there are several pieces ordering several bottoms.Your monthly ticket is the power that we renew!Snow wolf thanks politely!!!)
……
Midnight, on the spacious street of the river bank east of Shanghai, the vehicle still shuttles busy.This is the metropolis, in the northern side far sea City wood of area, only a till 10:00 p.m. after, the street noodles almost could not see person and car.But, pool in Shanghai is night city not, I like the charmingly feminine neon of Shanghai in night and like Shanghai in night of light song Man dance.
Just asked me at first:"Four elder brothers, do we return to villa?"
I see a hand for on board time, just at 12:00, say:"Do not return to first so early, seek a field for a night, didn't stroll the bar of staying overnight Shanghai for a long time, now which night field most fire?"
"Four elder brothers, the Shanghai's most fiery night field is a river bank now the east is here a lately- opened night club, call silver all, do four elder brothers want and see,cnn?"Just answered a way at first.
"Silver all, good name, and we of the star river have a to put together, good, see!Who is knowing the owner ?At pool in Shanghai do a top-class night field of we should know of?"I sit a back after depending at up, took out a cellular phone to stir to beat to wear a small strong telephone.
"Is small strong, river bank east silver all night club are you familiar?"I was about to turn head to the front with what I talked to just put a hand at first.
"Four elder brothers, are you to say that are the silvers of the river bank east Hyatt hotel all?I know that isn't familiar, what Japanese opens, it is said that have the mountain pass set the background, I once trampled once, very good[one] night field, work to pay attention to rules very much, the price is very expensive, but the thing has a value, four elder brothers, go there the consumption ratio come to our star rivers to want expensive ascend 100%, so consume all over there is big wrist, celebrity expert of Hu, is the social intercourse place of the upper-class society of the name matches the reality ……"wear small strong make the circumstance doing the introduction in brief toward me.
I come to interest a while and say:"So of field son I unexpectedly not Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论