2012年11月27日星期二

Beats By Dre Diamond er to send out one b

Drive I one punch K.O pour backward;Probably so enough, red war outside a regiment have no captive-"dead come!"I am one dint inside the luck, wear he in a twinkling pours to fall of power head, a record' the Lei hammer in the sky' malicious hit to drop down, " Pa!"A frailty rings, the blood flower splashes, that guy head is hit into ground, two eye pupil sons take a 縷 thrombus, connect some 708 ground nerves flew to leap out, the face was hit by me profound big blood pit;Be stired up a heart old grudge by the blood of I, thinking this guy hasn't broken spirit, the moment raised again right Zhang such as ten thousand all the thunderbolt sort used'greatly collapse a hand'hit at that guy chest;"Bomb!"Of 1, it is the bone that is like porcelain bottle a little ground crack crack to follow, that person's torso is thoroughly whole piece to connect a ground bone of big piece meat ……H'm, the comrade who accepts corpse pours a nothing important reflection,beats by dre, is lifting soft of the felling whole body isn't in the right, from now on have a meal again be not'big wine, big piece meat'of bear kind.
Frighten at this time what of the enemy Be nervous to bring up the AK47 in the hand, hurtled I buttonned up a trigger, I carried on the back not enough 5 meterses toward his distance, almost be stick on his gun muzzle;"Tu Tu ……"
"Go to your mama!"Early have prepare of I am finishing clapping that Zhang, in a sudden namely pull come to that still takes remaining, one feet are worn the dwarf of heart by me, carry to rise whole body physical strength, take dwarf in the bosom, fierce a turn round to after death a throw."Burst, burst ……" bullet beats at horizontal empty start to fly of dwarf corpse up, immediately will that***press at ground up, the dwarf ferocious and terrible dead frightens mutually he bellowed to button up a trigger to tee off several hair bullets.The corpse presses an enemy on enemy for an instant, I quickly start, two big step, cross the first be knocked a dead enemy by me, hurtle to free from tangle enemy's in front of dwarf corpse.He just on pushing away a dwarf corpse, started to keep a waist to sit, saw near at at present of I, he in fear the still just negative corner resisted stubbornly to fiercely bring up the gun in the hand-"Pa!" Put to bring up a gun at him of for an instant, I a feet lift on his wrist and kick the AK47 to the half empty, soar to the skies to grasp, retreat a half step to accept in the bosom, sneered at to raise a gun ……
I just discover at this time, this guy sees shape also be just a big kid, dark inside, lend the just some little red light of mountain fire, I am seeing this boy two feet kneeling, the green puckery childish face rolls a big of big tears, one is surprised to fear to, wretchedness kind.MD also wet pants.His whole body because fear violent shiver, two hands embrace a head;H'm, it is full norm to surrender posture to pour of, see to is after system training.If run into other brothers troopses, he that Qi Chu's kind honest kind, being the captive was a sufficient space;Unfortunately, I am a red soldier of one regiment, red 1 regiment outside war never captive,Beats By Dre Diamond;Kill to capture to breach discipline certainly, only those because want to give vent to anger, be arrested is wearing really not too the cleverness is just ……
"Believe in ……Zong Dui Kuan Hong only soldier?(PS:Does the Liberation Arm privilege a captive?)"That boy quivering voice way.
My at heart sneers at to order and see that boy spirit relax,http://www.monsterbeats-ol.com, immediately solve next from the AK47 that he pays to get in hand best cartridge clip.I in a twinkling and obviously feel that boy eye pupil a shrink ……hum, early know that your boy isn't honest goods, however now he just opportunity to look for.Hey, opportunity?I give you the opportunity!I make an effort the most friendly smile, the strabismus tooks a look still just in the ground struggle, vacillating, bellow just drive Lao Tze clean the modern era eunuch of body, all alone raised AK47 at that boy frightened difficult to express look in the eyes in, aimed at that eunuch head ascended the AK47 to the bullet in the barrel of gun beat go out;"Bang!"Of an ended new rank eunuch of'glorious future prospects'.
That boy is surprised to shout at top of voice, cry Hao the peeping out of grief and indignation hide the bayonet after head a lengthways I rush toward!
This opportunity a kick dead?This is immoral, one to do a martial person, want to speak to be martial virtuous first;Although this boy is dishonest,I must also give his way of fair solution be not?"Pa!"I one feet that boy Chuai return to.
Hum, I was long to smile to have no the AK47 of bullet to throw to return in handle knob to drive I a feet Chuai must sit on the boy on the ground.Right away the Ku is in oneself's shoulders of 56 blunt raise, solution under cartridge clip, ascend Tang of the bullet backed to go out;Pointed to point that boy, challenge sneer way:"Come!"
That boy once connects a gun and saw toward me, moment not whisper what signed horse to pack bayonet up.Climbed to get up, pretty rise last AK47 caution of the bayonet of step by step forced to come over to me.Two hands are nervous to make bayonet sharp tiny to shiver.
I will early pack to fix bayonet with the hand of 56 blunt inclined, the gun muzzle points at a ground.The dike wears a dry of this boy what the business of space, free to that boy at every step and force tightly, relax station to inwardly adjust an interest in the trench all over.
2, 3 meters distance however raise feet to is, stand bayonet in that boy near arrive I before the body of, suddenly trapped a monster to send out one before concluding horrifying, cut up rough of Hao call, used him whole body the energy is a Tu sting!Acting is fast fierce, the vehemence is roaring, sees to train character pretty quite good of ……MD, this pair does the shape dare to also take out to throw a person?"Pa" I am one wrong body, one feet to make that boy returning the head of defendoofing the battlefield dugout left side again Chuai afresh, that boy is a scream, afresh back lean on to sit on the underground of trench wall side.Dark inside I imitated a Buddha to see him being full of thrombus and beastliness eyes.
"Defy spirit?Again come!"I hanged up to hang up index finger from he, that boy moment in anger but rise another Tu stabbed to rush toward to me, this time that boy learns cleverness, is bend the body from bottom upward fast namely of an arc-shaped assassinate and defend my leg!Defend my leg?"Stupid goods!"I the list lift I to ascend bayonet of 56 blunt be a record from descend arrive top of inclined horizontal pick;"Chi!"The gun of that boy is picked by me one Yang, I tightly wear a stride to come forward for an instant, a kick in his lower jaw again that boy afresh the Chuai arrive the underground of trench wall side lean on to sit.
That boy drive I kicked a full face of blood, he has already hads no at the moment in times before past beg like a dog while making to surrender of wretched kind, such as a head of get hurt behind drive furious of fierce the monster face Be ferocious to shiver, the cheek rolls tears and looking at a face cajolery sneer of I, spirit the tooth beat Zhan;Suddenly, a Nu drinks, savings whole body energy stand the bayonet am fierce to rush toward to come over to me!Put that kind son also can scare kid's son ……moment I am a , the Ku is on the body of 56 blunt took down, at that boy Lun rise bayonet courageously with all strength to I inclined sting come over of time, fierce one Lun will inclined up point at the sky of 56 blunt use top inside the dint toward him toss pass by!"Burst!"A Peng blood is empty splash to fall, that boy is nailed by me at struggle on pain and sufferings of dugout wall, he again in a twinkling resumed in times before that pair surrender kind, looking at me to close to, two eyes roll tears to shout loudly:"Zong Dui Kuan Hong only soldier!Zong Dui Kuan Hong only soldier!"A wretchedness is mutually.





Text black dragon
Renew time:2009-1-812:25:18 chapter word numbers:5107


Hold, Lao Tze hasn't said"fall loose empty leaf!", It is pretty aggressive to surrender to pour of ……surrender?If will he is over there extreme pain and sufferings in still don't forget to struggle to stretch toward armed he take ascend bare the left hand of the hand grenade of lift ring excepted ……south pretty the son beat not to win and then pack for this character Tong knife in the pitiful Xi Xi back ground;We ate this Kui to once eat as well more than once, although is very shameless in the battlefield in sufficient day,compare with south more and pretty the sub- somebody else is perhaps ashamed will commit suicide ……play trick, two feet walk of the animal threw guns all and compare south more and pretty son speak rules, know that what animals is is getting notter equal to?This proletariat comrade who is us adds brothers!So red the regiment south Jiang war beats down, a captive didn't also grasp back.Please keep firmly in mind a because of having unspoken discipline;Two because we want to respect a somebody else to kill live creatures into Ren of firm decision.
"MD!"I one scold, fast namely stretch out to come to stretch that boy toward the hand Ning of hand grenade lift ring come over.I saw a that boy all frightened look in the eyes, an industry fire of exasperation will my heart male the male spark.
"Lao Tze lets you dog the day is dishonest!"I think a Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论